For places to stay, check out these different hostel websites. Check customer reviews and ratings for more accurate descriptions of the accommodations.
- You will most likely need towels and make sure to bring shower shoes.
- Some people even bring a sleep sheet with them.
- Lock your stuff up if you share your room with other people.
- In general, do not bring valuables with you, and if you do have any, lock them up in the safe box that most hostels have behind the front desk.
- Always check the ratings, and get other people’s advice/feedback. The websites are not what they seem! Also, check out http://www.Couchsurfing.com for a free and social way to find accommodation while traveling.