Always pack lightly!
Make room for souvenirs and other random purchases!
- Backpacker bags and/or duffel bags may be easier for travel, especially when jumping on local transportation. If you use a bag on wheels, it may be better to use a small suitcase, instead of a large one.
- Book bag for weekend trips and groceries.
- Adaptors & Converters (We suggest a global converter so that you can use it no matter where you go)
- Travel alarm clock.
- Any medication you need.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Toiletries –the brands are different here and some things can be expensive.
- Accessories are really good to bring because they take up less room and can decorate an outfit.
If you plan on traveling:
- Flip-flops for the hostel showers.
- Towels for the hostels.
- Lock, as some people felt they needed a lock for their bag.
- Do not pack new clothes for every day of your trip!
- Do not bring valuables that you do not need!
DO NOT FORGET YOUR PASSPORT!!!